Unanswered: Verisign and PHP&MySql

I have a question to people who are using verisign,

I am planning to use verisign online payment Package (Payflow Link), where the payment will be made on verisign server.
    Now after the customer pays, the money will be transfered to my internet account and then will email me and the customer notification of the process.

Now, is it possible to retrieve from Verisign information that the transaction was made and it was succesful in a variable, so I can make use of that variable to subtract what was paid from the DB.

let me know..

thanks

First you have to check the documentation on the verisign. This can be done by a different method if the verisign doesnot support this. You have to dinamically made temp file that stores some information for the user who is doing the transaction. This file may contain the amount that has to be deduced from the DB. later on confirmation you are redirected toa a file which you can setup in the verisign control panel. Now the confiramtion file will call the temp file, now the question is how the confirmation files knows about the temp file this has to be the ip addrss for the user of the sessionID but in certain cases the session is restarted at the payment gateway. So the first is the better option.

try with this idea...
    Else get back I will tell you in more simple works
    Regards
    Rajesh

hm

thanks rajesh..
    will give it a try in couple of weeks after i am done developing the site.