Arrow AVAILABLE: Extremely experienced programmer!

I have over 20 years consulting experience of building scalable, high-performing and bulletproof deployments in Information Technology for USAF in conjunction with my work for Insurances, Dotcom companies and Marketing groups companies. Advance expertise in: Java, C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#.NET, ActiveX, ASP, Cold Fusion, PHP, HTML, DHTML, XML/XSL, SQL, Oracle, Windows NT and Unix/Linux.
    Please visit my web site at www.eBoris.com to see some of the projects I have worked on to demonstrate my development skills.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

--
    Boris Bord
    Sr. Software Engineer
    www.eBoris.com
    support@eboris.com

If you're offering

I purchased the CoffeeCup software 'Visual Site Designer' to attempt and put together my family pics, etc... and post them to my free webpage that my cable ISP co. offered... (I figured why not use it if it's already been paid). I ran into some minor problems getting my acct set up and had to have tech support asst due to type of acct's (it's different uploading your pages depending on whether your .com/.net/or charter's .???) . Once those glitches were handled I was posting pages like there was no tomorrow..... unfortunately, my custom built system had some problems and needed to go back to where it was built. When I reinstalled all programs the VSD no longer worked. I went through Cable tech support, CoffeeCup tech support, even Microsoft tech support.... But they actually knew less then the others. Well here we are some 7 months later and the best I get is from Software manuf. who says return software for refund...... I don't know why no one can make this work now..... Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!! Thanks! W4L