Arrow Unanswered: Send e-mail not being access object or multiple objects in one file and mail

I have a problem with sending en excel file from access. The problem is that i want multiple objects to be sent in one single email and in the same excel file. What I currently do is that I do the transferspredshet command a couple of times with the same destination file. This creates the excel file i want with the different objects in different worksheets. After that I send the email by hand. However since i have to do this for over a 100 files i am looking for a way to let access do this. I only know how to do this for just one object per e-mail and excel file at a time which is not an option.

So either I have to find a way to output multiple objects to the same e-mail and spreadsheet or I have to find a way to be able to send a file through access which is not an object in the database itself but a file on my harddrive.

Does anybody have a suggestion??
    Nobody dies a virgin because life screws us all!

anybody???

question

You have created your excel spreadsheet already by code and it has quite a few sheets ?

All you need is the code to attach this spreadsheet ?

Or did you want the code to create the spreadsheet and attach it, but display it in outlook ready to send ?

I'm sorry I tried to understand your thread, but needed a bit of clarification.

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Hart
    You have created your excel spreadsheet already by code and it has quite a few sheets ?

All you need is the code to attach this spreadsheet ?

Or did you want the code to create the spreadsheet and attach it, but display it in outlook ready to send ?

I'm sorry I tried to understand your thread, but needed a bit of clarification.

Ken.
    I either need the code to attach and send an excel file which is on my harddrive or i need the code to output to excel (within access) and send (from access) directly multiple objects (without writing it to the harddrive first) in one mail and one spreadsheet

What email client are you using?

microsoft outlook

Look at this tread for email code
    http://www.dbforums.com/t998965.html

Use this line to attach a file
    .Attachments.Add ("Path and File Name")