Unanswered: Problem with Legend in Crystal 8.5 Charts

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with a chart I'm doing. I have a table with two columns, Date and Division. My chart settings are on change of Date (grouped by month) and Division, show value of count of Division (basically just a count of records for each division). The Chart itself works fine, but my problem is happening on the legend. With these settings, the way the chart should look is on the x-axis, there should be labels for each month (1/2004, 2/2004, etc) and then a bar for the count of division. Then the legend should show different colors of each division (3200, 3201, 3202, etc.).

When I have more than one Division the chart and legend look fine. But when I only have one Division being returned, say there are two records for 1/2004 and division 3200, the x-axis label is 1/2004 but the legend ALSO now displays 1/2004 rather than 3200? I'm baffled as to why this is happening and not sure how to correct this. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, Please let me know. I'm also including 2 screenshots, rightway.jpg and wrongway.jpg to show what I'm talking about. Thanks.

mr.w
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrongway.jpg   rightway.jpg