Exclamation Unanswered: ORA-23308: object xxx.yyyy does not exist or is invalid

Hi!

I am working on oracle 9i advanced data replication. While replicating master sites I am getting ORA-23308: object xxx.yyyy does not exist or is invalid error.

Every thing looks to be correct. I am replicating some 8 objects from same schema. out of them only 4 are getting replicating with out any problem. The other 4 are giving the above said ora-23308 error. I could not able to track the problem. B'cause it's working fine for 4 objects.

When I check two master sites I could able to find the object in the database. I am doing replication using replication manager wizard.

I will be most thankful if I get the solution at the earliest...

Thanks

Have you tried to regenerate replication support for the object?

Problem gets solved by adding the objects in seq to relation ship

Thanks gbrabham

My problem is solved after two days of R&D . I used procedural replication for solving this problem. First I added my objects one by one to my replication group and at the same time I generated replication support also. Then I added the indexes to my replication group. Cautiously, I added my objects in a sequence of the relationship they have with other objects. If the objects are dependent on each other, then I added both the objects at a time to the group. Other wise it's throwing the error, like integrity contraint violated. I don't know the actual concept behind. But the only thing is I am successfull in this R&D work.

Thanks any way to all ...

You might want to ensure that your foreign key constraints are set to deferrable ...

Gregg