Question Unanswered: Multiple field find from form

Hi. Is there any way to FindRecord using more than one field in Access 2002?
    Ex. I have a table that has Store, Date, Memo. I need to find an individual record by Store and Date. I tried to use the wizard to create a button on my form, but it only uses one field to look for a record. Can I write a query using values from a form?

Thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    Perhaps you would be better served by a small search form containing a combo box of stores and a listbox of dates?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

I have a form used to update and add records. The problem is I don't want the user to have to click next record 3000 times to get to the one they want to update. Maybe I don't understand what you mean by small search form. Do you mean a subform?

Thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    Like a lookup form.

They could hit "find record" or whatever, and that would pop up this form with a combo box and a list box on it.

Then the user selects a store from the combo box, the listbox gets filtered to all the dates associated with that store.

The user then selects a date and hits a button to go back to the main form filtered to the current record.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Ok, Now I See what you mean. That might work.

Thanks for all your help

"Push the button Frank"