Unanswered: Help Building application

Can someone let me know how to turn VB code into an exe file or application?? I am new to all of this so any help would be appreciated. I am attempting to turn Access code into VB code and then into a standalone application and I dont even know where to begin...

Hi, make exe, setup files

u want vb project exe?
    then try
    File Menu->make project1.exe

Setup Files?
    then try
    Start->Programs->Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0->Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Tools-> Package & Deployment Wizard.

Smile Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by peto813
    Can someone let me know how to turn VB code into an exe file or application?? I am new to all of this so any help would be appreciated. I am attempting to turn Access code into VB code and then into a standalone application and I dont even know where to begin...
    Access gives you the option to turn your file into an MDE file for a Access .mdb database. You can achieve this by choosing Database Utilities from the Tools menu and then choosing the Make MDE file. You will need to choose both a new location and a new file for this database and then you should be able to run it as an EXE file (standalone application).

I hope that this is of help to you. Email me if you want to know more!