Unanswered: Field Cannot Be Updated

Field Cannot Be Updated... what in the heck is this.... i mean i know what it means, why isn't it lettingme update it

hi guys i have my forms in a deep mess, i have these forms that tell me this that the field cannot be updated... and its driving mi mad...

heres a scope on the form

the form parts from a combo box that lists a project and all its stuff

there is a subform it contains a table that is related with the project called machine

Tables

Project
    ---------
    Project_ID
    Project_Name
    Project_Description

Machine
    --------
    Machine_ID
    Machine_Name
    OP_ID
    Owner

Now Machine Has a Lookup Table called OPs

OPs
    --------
    OP_ID
    OPs

now because one machinery can be added to diferent projects, theres a table called ProjectMachine

ProjectMachine
    ---------------
    Project_ID
    Machine_ID

now on my forms i've used these tables

Project for viewing the details and the machine to add to this project... but when i go and type in the new machine it tells me that this field cannot be updated but, if you go to the table view you can see the records are there, when you go back to the form view and run the form u can only see 2 records the only 2 records that are in all the proyects but this cannot be because i havent inputed this on to all the proyects! , can anyone tell what im doing wrong, or if im doing it right but backwards or something like that i would appreciated it so much... thnx in advanced

If your form is connected to a JOINed query, you'll get this error.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;304474

hey thanx for the article... but still theres mention there that if u r using a 3 table based form ur gonna have problems unless ur using dynaset.... infact i am doing this this is set on dynaset and i don't know what else to do...

i found another flaw! when you go to the table view and put in the values ur self u can see them right there... everything is fine, but when you go to the form and lookup these values the sub only shows you 2 records, and i inputed 4 records for one single row (project), so i dont know what else to do.. im out of ideas