Unanswered: MS access project internationalization problem

I have a MS Access project ADP (with MSDE) working fine on my pc with windows XP and
    office XP (French versions of OS and Office).

But when I change "Language for non-Unicode programs" settings for Czech in "Regional and language options" in the control panel, there comes an error when i try to click a button or open any forms.

Error looks like :
    "The expression on click you entered as the event property setting produced the following
    error: A problem occured while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server or Active
    X Control
    *The expression may not result in the name of a macro the name of a user-defined function,or
    [Event Procedure]
    *There may have been an error evaluating the function ,even or macro."

I must redistribute my application to Czech, Hungarian and Central european people, and I am very disapointed about this problem !

- The application work fine with some Western european code pages in the "Language for non-Unicode programs" settings
    - Fields in MSDE tables are in unicode "nvarchar" format
    - Access forms have some VBA code events

Can anyone help me?

Préverenges, Switzerland
    check the names of "things" that access auto-names: header/detail/footer/controls - refuse all auto-names, overwrite them with your own choice of name, and use only unaccented characters for your names.

i spent hours debugging a switch from french to english: "Détail" <> "Detail", but try finding this sort of crap in 10,000 lines of code!

currently using SS 2008R2

Thumbs up MS access project internationalization problem

GREAT !!!!

IT WORKS !!!!

Thanks you, thanks, ....