Unanswered: Maximum users in A2K2/A2K3

I submitted this thread around the 4th of July and didn't get too much of a response. On the assumption that the long weekend kept a few users away, I am resubmitting for a second review. Would really appreciate any comments:

I'd like to start this thread in order to get various different opinions on Access robustness with more than 10 users. Lets say reasonably current Client and Server hardware along with at least 100Mbps ethernet. Frontend on local Client and backend Jet 4 on Server. Commercial type applications meaning fairly extensive I/O. Lets see if we can get some responses from those with real world applications. Might be of benefit to quite a number of us. List your client and server hardware/software along with your experiences. Have you considered changing the backend to SQL or similar? Pros and Cons?
    thanks for your valuable opinions.
    Winston

I guess no one here is using a multi-user db.
    I'll start the ball rolling:
    Server: P4 2.8 1.25gb, 3 active Desktops 1 celeron, 1 P3, 1 P4. 100mbs ethernet. Backend db about 70mb, 100 tables. Frontend about 20mb complex forms, lots of tabs, some complex queries. Want to upgrade to about 10 users. Currently system works ok. Use late binding to reduce open time on forms. No locking problems. Compact every nite using FMS's scheduled tool.
    The question... what will happen with 10 users?
    Opinions?
    thanks,
    Winston