Unanswered: Excel referenced memory bug????

The error is as follows:
    Instruction at "0x301b8b8c" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be read.

What is happening is that one cell in the spreadsheet will raise this error if I try to change the value in that cell. Other cells are fine. Has anyone run across this situation or know of a fix for it?

Thanks in advance!

Deano

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KyDeano
    The error is as follows:
    Instruction at "0x301b8b8c" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be read.

What is happening is that one cell in the spreadsheet will raise this error if I try to change the value in that cell. Other cells are fine. Has anyone run across this situation or know of a fix for it?

Thanks in advance!

Deano
    Well I know it's not the right way. But time wasnt on my side. So I did it my way

What I did was to open a new file and then open the old file. Copied each worksheet from the old to the new. Removed links and references and then deleted old file and renamed new file to that name. Now ther are no bugs or errors.

I still have no idea what caused it, I've used the spreadsheet for 2 years without a hitch. Go figure