Unanswered: How can I just replicate some rows of a table in advanced replication?

Hi Guys,

Now I am working on data replication with Oracle Replication Management Tool. I just want to replicate some rows of a table, eg, in table "Employee", just replicate rows with salary over $55000. I am not sure if it is possible for Oracle.

Appreciate any help!

Almost Crazy

This is done with snapshot replication. Master to Master replication in the whole table. Create a snapshot log on the "master" table (employee), then create the snapshot on the "snapshot" site for just the rows you want ...

HTH
    Gregg

RE: How can I just replicate some rows of a table in advanced replication?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrabham
    This is done with snapshot replication. Master to Master replication in the whole table. Create a snapshot log on the "master" table (employee), then create the snapshot on the "snapshot" site for just the rows you want ...

HTH
    Gregg
    Hi Gregg,

Yes now I use Replication Management Tool to do the work, and I have another trouble: there is not primary key in master side table, I provided an alternate key. As I set up materilized group in materilalized view side, it just complains:

PLS-00201: identifier 'DBMSOBJGWRAPPER.GENERATE_DDL@SPEEDY.D9HRBF31' must be
    declared.

Any hint? Thx a lot!!