Question Unanswered: Multiple Report Pages

I am opening a report and I am getting an identical copy of the report for every record in the database that the report refers to. How do I limit it so I only get one page.

How is this report structured? Sounds like you might have a hard page break after each detail record -or- your data may lend itself to being on each page ... Do you have any groupings?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Look in design view..Is there two txtboxes for everything in the detail space?
    Ryan
    My Blog

Unhappy

I'm a real newbie here. I have a bunch of records, which I do a query on to only use records within the date/time range specified. I put these into a table and then I want to create a summary report of the queried data, which basically does some averaging, min, max, etc. of the data and I want to show this on a one page report, but I get a report page for each record in the table. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid here, but don't know what.

Smile

Never mind. I figured out my mistake. I placed the report objects in the design section of the report. When I moved them to the Report Header section, I get just a single page.