hi guys... im building this form for my database, that firstly i don't know if i can be done, what i want to do is manage 5 tables: employees, projects, machines, projectmachine, indicators... (these are all M:M, ecxept the indicators table, and they have there respective tables for that issue.... but i don't know if im lacking the sixth table called employee+projects+machine or i can do a cross query to do so),

lest say that i have one employee that can have 5 machines and those machines have indicators with dates on them, so my idea was to put the

Projec_tid
Project_Description
-----------------
Employee_ID
Name
Phone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MachineSubform
Machine1|indicator 1|indicator 2|indicator 3|indicator 4|.........|indicator 12|
Machine1|indicator 1|indicator 2|indicator 3|indicator 4|.........|indicator 12|
and so on depending on the machines assigned to him, and have the ability to come back and input dates, lets say that we want to just put in 1 date and you dont have the 12 more dates, come back later and be able to input the remaining dates, now i got a table and a form called employeemachine... that tells me what machines are assigned to him and i have done the form but no luck... i dont know if its possible to do this
any takers?, can you explain with an example please??
thanx in advanced...