Provided Answers: 1

Unanswered: Make .exe of a .mdb

I've got the developer edition version of Acce$$. Can anyone explain me please how can I make an .exe file of my .mdb.
    I loaded the Package wizard, and tried it, but it was not.
    Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by hammbakka
    I've got the developer edition version of Acce$$. Can anyone explain me please how can I make an .exe file of my .mdb.
    I loaded the Package wizard, and tried it, but it was not.
    Thanks
    Not really sure about that. I have never used it but have heard all that you need is inside of it. That is supposed to include ways to make it an .exe file and with the runtime license so that users without Access can still open and work the database. Keep checking on here and see if someone has a clue. Let me know when you do as I was wanting to head that direction too someday. How much did the program cost?? Oh, I forgot but will check and see where I found them but there were some third-party companies that packaged Access programs to use as stand alone and even to sell as you own program. When I find them I will get the link on here.

Bud

Provided Answers: 1
    Thank you for your reply, hope I can find more info too. As I heared that this developer edition can create a stand alone .exe file which doesn't need the Acce$$ any more