Angry Unanswered: How can I connect OWC PivotTable to a local cube file?

I want to use the Office Web Components (v10) PivotTable embedded in a web page. The examples and tutorials I've been able to find on MSDN all use the same architecture: The initial pivottable configuration is created by instantiating the object server-side and programmatically configuring it. The XMLDATA property is then read and sent to the client. At the client, script sets the XMLDATA property. So far so good, all makes sense. Then my problem: The PivotTable is then connected to Analysis Server using an http connection string (through IIS). As my users do not have database accounts, only application accounts, I cannot allow database connection information on the client. Trouble is, the PivotTable generates MDX queries when a user reconfigures the view, and there are no hooks (events or other means) to programmatically obtain the generated MDX query - a fact that is explicitly confirmed in MSDN documentation.

This clearly means that the PT must be connected directly to it's data source. So I thought I could just create a local MOLAP cube file and download it to the client (permissible as it runs as a trusted application). But nowhere can I find any example or documention on how to do this.

This is driving me slightly insane and I have little hair left now; if anyone knows how to do it or where to find proper PivotTable documentation (rather than a collection of examples that do something else from what I need to do!) then help is greatly appreciated!

Dag

I have tried the same thing and was unable to find a solution .... do post the solution in case you find anything strange
    Get yourself a copy of the The Holy Book

order has no physical Brett in The meaning of a Kaiser . -database data