Question Unanswered: Easy Newbie Question about the First Oracle 9i Test (IZO-007)

Hey everybody.

I just have an easy question about IZO-007 for 9i. I've been studying for this test using a couple of different self-test software packages. Neither of these covers the material past chapter thirteen. The two books from the first class comprise twenty chapters, leading me to believe IZO-007 would also cover these same twenty chapters.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Edited to correct the mistakes my husband made when posting this question in my stead.
    Last edited by ChrissyW; 08-05-04 at 16:55.

7 chapters.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

That makes no sense, though.

The two tests to become an OCA cover material from the first two classes, with two books for each class (four books total). The two books for the first class comprise 20 chapters together. Why would the first test only cover 7 chapters, leaving the second test to cover the other 13 PLUS all the chapters in the next two books from the second class?

Edited to correct the mistakes my husband made when posting this question in my stead. Again.
    Last edited by ChrissyW; 08-05-04 at 16:59.

Having recently taken this exam I believe I have the answer for you. The first exam 007 only covers upto chapter 13. Just look at the exam syllabus posted by Oracle on their website

Quote Originally Posted by da_coolestofall
    Having recently taken this exam I believe I have the answer for you. The first exam 007 only covers upto chapter 13. Just look at the exam syllabus posted by Oracle on their website

Good call. I found it on their website: 13 total.

Many thanks.

Exclamation read the remaining chapter also

i recommend to read the remaining 7 chapters as well
    because they contain co-related,sub-query and one more reason
    sometime a question or two will popup from them.
    and other reason it is not only exam preparation you are doing it for
    but for your knowledge.

skg
    ocp 9i