Unanswered: DB2 UDB for Linux V8.1, How to get info on abended utilities ?
as a newcomer on DB2 UDB for Linux I tried runstats on several tables in an user-managed-ts, which where loaded by an crossloader application before.
By trying runstats i got an -668. I checked my load-log-file and found some loads rejected due to a "tablespace full" condition.
So i used a query to get status from syscat.tables to find tables with a non-normal status but everything seems to be allright.
So how am i able to get info on pending utilities within my database ??
Is anybody able to give me a hint ???
i searched this forum and found the answer !!! Will search more serious before posting questions to the forum......
Thanks to you all, it works.
1. db2 list tablespaces show detail
2. from the above command result I searced the tablespace state = "Load pending"
3. from load pending tablespace state there is "State change object ID " = 4
4. db2 select tabschema, tabname, tableid from syscat.tables where tableid=4
5. I got the result
6. db2 load from ..... terminate into tablename
7. The tablespace has been moved to normal state.