Question Unanswered: 2 diferent tables on a Subform

hi guys i have a problem with this form-subform, and i don't know what it is...

im building this form that has a combo box that its the primary sorter in the form (table employee), in the subform i wan to put in (table 2 Machine_Name) (table 3 Indicators) these 3 tables have relationships between them and...
    lets say that an employee has 5 machines and what this form is for inputing dates in the indicators and the N/A status, how can i make this form? cuz im kinda stuck on it and haven't been able to move on to the next form
    this is the way that i want it to look like

---------------------------------
    | Employee |V|
    ---------------------------------

Subform
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Machine | Indicators 1 - 12 |

In your situation, what I typically do is show a form that has the Employee and then lists all the machines. Then the user would have to select a machine to edit the Indicators. So it would be two forms and two subforms. Main form Employee, subform Machine. Then Main form Machine and subform Indicators.

Thnx for replying DCKunkle, i tryed that way but my boss did not like it, he said that i was to bulki and to much work, what he was sugesting, since the employees have 12 or even more machines just to put in the subform... first the machine name, and then the indicators that, are just times, now these times can be filled at any given time since the way that they work is based on expectation, so i don't know how to do this one... your idea is better can you examplify or make a sample for me, cuz mine kinda glitched and wanted to make it work but i deleted and started this one....
    thnx again DCKunkle