Unanswered: Error message "DSN not found and no default driver specified."

I have written an application in Visual Basic to hook up to an Oracle database. It uses Microsoft ODBC drivers for Oracle but can also work with Oracle ODBC drivers.

I compiled it with a program called Inno Setup (which is a very good compiler program by the way).

I then installed it on my machine (I have Windows xp home operating system) and it worked fine.

I installed it on my work computer (there I have Windows 2k) and it worked fine too.

But when I installed it on my user's computer (she has Window XP Professional) I got the error message "DSN not found and no default driver specified."

Another weird thing is that when I just copy the Visual Basic files (whatever.vbp, etc) and run my application from within her Visual Basic, it works fine.

Any ideas?

Provided Answers: 4
    Perhaps it's a permission problem with "user" (or "Everyone"?) not having full access to the data directory ...

If that were the case, then wouldn't that also keep me from getting in from within Visual Basic?

Did you setup the ODBC Data Source Name in the ODBC administrator on the Windows XP professional machine?
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Yes I did.