Unanswered: Null values in queries...

I am relatively new to SQL and Access...

I am experiencing a problem that involves 3 queries in my 2000 access db.
    The first 2 queries each perform a different multiplication calculation, and both work fine when I run them individually. But on the third query, I am trying to sum the values derived in the 2 prior queries (grouping by pk RAA_Num), and am finding that if the derived value of EITHER ONE of the first 2 queries is NULL, then on the third query, NEITHER will show up...

This is the code for that third query I have so far...I am trying to make it so that if a value for one query is null, it will be replaced with 0...

SELECT Expense.RAA_Num, (Sum(IIf(isnull([AA TOTAL CAR LODGE PERDIEM].AATOTALCARLODGEPERDIEM=0, [AA TOTAL MISC].AATOTALMISC=0)))) AS Expr1

FROM (Expense INNER JOIN [AA TOTAL CAR LODGE PERDIEM] ON Expense.RAA_Num = [AA TOTAL CAR LODGE PERDIEM].RAA_Num) INNER JOIN [AA TOTAL MISC] ON [AA TOTAL CAR LODGE PERDIEM].RAA_Num = [AA TOTAL MISC].RAA_Num

GROUP BY Expense.RAA_Num;

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am so stuck!

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    NZ(column, 0)
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.

Nvl(column,0)
    Cheers

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    NVL is Oracle, not Access.
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.