Unanswered: Creating database: Needs help about combo boxes and other related issues

Hello There!

I am creating a database for student records. In my form, i tried to use list boxes in moving items from one box to another, in this case not taken subjects to taken subjects. Unfortunately, my microsoft script editor is not installed so i wasn't able to use it to make the procedure work. Right now, im using combo boxes to fill up fields with the subjects students already took (taken subjects). Is there a way for me to make it possible that the subjects they haven't taken yet (not taken subjects) can be made available to the user on a separate field, or even a form? I mean; how do i go about it with me using combo boxes as I have mentioned above?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Let me see if I follow you

You have a list of students and classes that each must take.
    You want a combo box, or form to list all of the classes that they havent taken yet?

Did I follow that correctly?

Yes, you followed me correctly. Please take note, however, that my form is a data entry one, which is supposed to take and store printable information regarding students and their academic records. I originally used text boxes to input data in all fields. But later on converted the ones pertaining to classes to speed up the operation. The 3 to 10 combo boxes I have in each semester shows all the classes that students have to take in their entire 4-year course from a single row source. Now the challenge is how to make it possible for me and other users to see a list of all the classes that a student haven’t taken yet on a separate form or list box, without altering the single row source of the combo boxes I have mentioned above.

Thank you for registering your response. Any suggestion or guidance from you or anyone else will be highly appreciated.