Unanswered: Common File Dialog Box in Access 2K

I need a file dialog box to return a path to a file I need to import. How do I go about setting this up on a form. I've heard that in A2K it requires API calls. I've done this no sweat in VB6. Any body got ideas. TIA

Common dialog code with the API calls for VB (VBA) is available from the Microsoft website. Unfortunately, Windows has about 6 different common dialogs and 2 folder dialogs (at least). Without the developer edition, (with API support), I haven't been able to standardize which style of dialog box I get. One is stuck with what is displayed. The procedures work in Windows 98, NT, 2000 and XP. If you like, I can upload the code later this afternoon (in about 2 hours). Let me know.

That would be great. I don't need anything real fancy, I just need to return a path string. I tried out some cut and paste code from the Access web that seems to work well, but I would like to see what you have. Thanks.

It is originally from the MS website, and I tweked it a little, nothing fancy. Will upload it later.

Attached please find the 'Find data' comon dialog procedure I mentioned earlier.
    Attached Files Attached Files