Unanswered: run time MS Acccess database

I have created a database in MS Access. How can I make it run time? ANy help is highly appreciated.Thanks

I dont understand what you mean? What is meant by 'run time'?

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

I have hyperlinks created on the form in MS Access. So..after opening the hyperlink when I close that application my Form in the MS Access gets minimized and I see explorer openend or other applicaiton or the desktop. Rather I want to set something up such I should see my form (maximized) in MS Access when I close that applicaiton (hyperlinked). I thought may be by doing that by run time..it will keep Access form at the top of all the aplications opened.

Is there any way I can do that?

Generally, runtime means that the application code was compiled, and procedures will run faster, and that no one accessing the database can tamper with the code and objects (other than tables and queries).

When an application minimizes, it is not an Access function but that of the OS.

At one point I would like to make it runtime. But right now..I am struggling with the situation. Where when I close the hyperlink application ..I see other application running on my screen. Whereas I actuly opened up my hyperlink from MS Access form.and when the hyperlnk file is closed..I don't see MS Access form opened rather I see the icon on my staus bar(still its opened but it got minimized).

I just want to see my MS Form active and open (Maximized) when I close my hyperlink application. Please help with this situation I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks
    Last edited by atewari; 08-11-04 at 17:35.

I don't quite understand the problem; however to create a runtime version of your app you would need to purchase the Access Developer Kit (varies depending on which version of Access you are using). That allows you to distribute your app to pc's without Access, compiles and hides your code and so on.

http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...yID=-Uu5OP2_j0

Hope that helps.