My System running on Windows 2000 SP4 and Ms Office 2000 SP3. Recently I receive an error message as below everytime I click on Outlook Address Book and close my Microsoft Outlook. The error message will appear.
The instruction at "0x6203262e" referenced memory at "0x621a7bf0". The memory could not be "read".
- Uninstall Office 2000 SP3
- Reboot the system
- Re-install the Office 2000 SP3
- Go to Microsoft Website to perform Office 2000 Update.
- Follow the instruction at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=262490
- Run Microsoft Outlook in SAFE MODE
- Detect and Repair Office 2000