Unanswered: Merge with word doc

I have lable which is created in word documentation. Lable has following information layout

StudyNo___________
    CodeNo___________SectionNo__________

I would like this to merge somehow with my database. For example i want user to select StudyNo from CboStudy and once user select the studyNo word lable should chage the studyNo based on what user selected from CboStudy......The CodeNo and SectionNo are same for all study so that doesn't have to be change.

Anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks in advance

Are you just printing one label on a label sheet or one label from a roll of labels?

I ask this because if you're printing one label on a sheet of labels (say 33) then you will need to keep track of which label has been used. This can be done but is a bit messy.

If you are just printing out a sheet (Letter/A4 etc) then the process is quite simple. So can you let us know which method you want to use.

Howard

hpicken,

Thanks for your response

I will priting this lables by one sheet which has about 30 lables and 2 rows. (Avery 1/3 cut white filing labels, 30 per sheet AVE-5366)

If your using Access 2000 and above it has a label printing wizard.

Have a look at the following

ACC2000 How to Use the Label Wizard to Print Mailing Labels from a Table or a Query

ACC2000 How to Skip Used Mailing Labels and Print Duplicates (Q231801)

Good luck

Howard

Also found this from "Peter's Software"

Label Saver

In Word, go to tools, select mail merge, select labels, define the label size and then point to the Access table as your data source. Predefined text in Word, which must appear on every label, will have to be pasted into each label. Easy as 1 2 3. Now, you can sleep easy.