Unanswered: Filtering down to a certain record in a form

I have a form in which I want the user to be able to filter down to a specific record by using 3 comboboxes. The user first chooses a name from the first combobox than he chooses a counterparty from the second combobox and than chooses an accountinggroup from the third combobox. After he has chosen the user should be standing in the record he wants. In other words a record is uniguely defined by name, counterparty and accountinggroup.

The first combobox isn't much of a problem I can get that one to work but I am already having trouble with the second one. Does anybody know how to do this?? I have attached a sample of the database. The form I am talking about is form1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nobody dies a virgin because life screws us all!

I looked at your database and noticed that the naam field in one table has nothing to do with the field linked in the other tables. You must link to matching data in the related tablea. A query should clarify this before you attempt to design the form.

Let me clarify a little bit what i want.

In the attched file there are three tables. One with persons who do matching(tbl_ic_matchers).One table (tbl_verdeling_ic)with the names of the companies for which the matching has to be done including a column with the names of the persons doing the matching (so which can be tied back to the tbl_ic_matchers) and one table with the monthly outputfigures (tbl_match_output) wich also contains the company name which can be tied back to a company name in the tbl_verdeling_ic.

Now what i want is a form which is based on query1 . In this form there should be three comboboxes since a record in query1 is uniquely identifiable by three columns which are: naam , counterparty, accountgroup.
    Since there are only 3 names the first combobox should be the one in which i select the name. Of course i do not want to see each name more than once!.
    After that the second combobox (counterparty!) should only show records that tie back with the name and again i want to see each counterparty only once. The third and last combobox should be the one in which i select the accountinggroup.

This will than have lead me to the specific record in which i want to manipulate things.

I have spent hours and hours on working this out but i still haven't succeeded in doing this
    Nobody dies a virgin because life screws us all!