Hey all! Any SQL fans interested in a free TV set?

Theres a company that is currently offering free Flatscreen TVs if you register at the site. All you need to do is register and participate in a trial program, and have 8 of your friends do the same thing. Once you've completed that, you'll be shipped a free TV of your choice. But the good part of this is that you can cancel the trial offers.

All you really have to do is join for a few days and cancel, and tell all your friends to do the exact same thing. That way you build up the 8 needed referrals to earn the TV set, but you won't be charged anything.

If you're interested, register through the link below. I'd recommend the Real Rhapsody trial, as its the easiest to join and cancel. You can cancel the Real Rhapsody service from within the program itself, so you dont have to deal with any customer service people. Alternatively, the AOL trial offers the longest trial period. That way you'll have plenty of time to receive credit for joining the offer, but still will avoid any charges.

The offer may seem a little sketchy at first, but theres an entire forum of users who are participating in this program. If you'd like, you can visit the GearLive.com forums and read about the success stories here: http://gearlive.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=13

So if you're interested, please visit through my link below(you'll help me earn my TV set at the same time you earn yours!) Thanks and good luck!