Unanswered: Accumulating Totals in a Query, HELP!

I need help writing an expression in a parameter query.

I need to be able to run a query that brings the total dollar amount or greater for a date range, but I need the total to accumulate before grouping.

The user inputs the minimum amount and the date range.

Example: I ran a query for all donors who donated $500 or more between 01/01/04 and 03/01/04. The query won't bring back donors with donations totaling $500.00 or more, it only brings back donors who actually wrote a check for $500 or more.

This is what my fields are:

FIELD: DonorID, TABLE: Contributors, TOTAL: Group By

FIELD: $Amount, TABLE: Contributions, TOTAL: Sum, CRITERIA: >=[Enter the Minimum Amount]

FIELD: ContributionDate, TABLE: Contributions, TOTAL: Group By, CRITERIA: Between [Type the beginning date:] And [Type the ending date:]

Please help if you can.

M Marbury

What you seem to bae requesting is difficult to do in a query, but is easy to do on a report. The only way I have found in the past is to use union queries and a creative sorting scheme. I think it was in a book called Access97 power programming.

Thanks for the advice.

I believe ContributionDate should be Where instead of group by, in current format it will group by Donor ID and Date together. If if a donorid have 2 records for 2 different days in the date range, donorid will be show up twice.
    ghozy.

Thanks Ghozy, I will try that.