Unanswered: Dialog Form question

Hello ... I'm hoping for a few hints here.

I have a combo box on a form that has a button beside it called "Add". When the user clicks "Add" it opens a dialog form that allows them to add values to the table from which the combo box gets its data (then that box is requeried, etc etc) It works great, however, I need to limit them to ONE addition when they hit "Add". Right now if they keep tabbing through the dialog form it, of course, allows them to continue putting new values in. How can I stop it from presenting a new entry screen to them?

I hope I've worded this OK ... I'd appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

Thank you!

Edit: in afterupdate event of the dialog form add:
    docmd.close

this will close the dialog form after a new value inserted. plus you can set Cycle Property of form to current record which won't let tab function to go to next record.
    Last edited by ghozy; 08-13-04 at 15:07. Reason: code fix
    ghozy.

Thank you! Sorry for the newbie questions!!

Another way to do it is to set the Cycle property of the form to Current Record. You can find this property in the Form properties under the Other tab.

you're welcome. as long as it is a question that I can answer; I don't mind if it is a newbie one or not.
    ghozy.