Unanswered: Client Connection

I have set up a small database with Access and created a form/access page for entering data into it. The page has been published and IIS was recently install on the pc. I am unable to access the database from any pc besides the one where the database resides. The page opens and tells me it can't open the database. Any one have an idea about what I am missing? It feels like I am really close.

Thanks,
    DAnono

is access installed on the client pcs?
    ghozy.

Client Access

Access isn't installed on the clients, but what I am going for is a web page for network users to use for adding data to the database. The form I made runs as a web page already.

Would I really need Access on all the clients to do this?

you should have either access or microsoft office web components installed on the client machines.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=291783
    ghozy.

Thanks for the feedback ghozy. I have installed MS Web components. I have been able to open other pages that I have created as well, but the client pc's are not able to access the database for some reason. Is there perhaps some actions I still need to take to make the database accessable remotely?

DAnono

maybe other people don't have access/security rights to database folder and database's itself?
    ghozy.