Unanswered: Need Help to access the virtual folder from the internet

i created a virtual folder in IIS and created a program inasp.net, is it possible to acces this program in the internet using my IP address following the virtual folder? ive been trying but everytime i put the URL addie, it asks me for a user ID and password, yet i keep getting deined. Can somone please help?

thanks

Yes, but you need to make sure that 1) you have Anonymous access turned on, 2) IUSR has access to the folder inasp.net is located in on the file system.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Yes, i did have anonymous access on, but I would get "Directory Listing Denied" Error when i try to access the page. I also trned off the firewall, but still cant access it. Any other recommendations?

thanks for the quick reply btw.

By the way, i didnt understand what the second part of your suggestion meant, how would i enable IUSR access? Could you please elaborate?

thnks

Ah, that's an entirely different issue. You need to either 1) setup a default document (under the properties of your virtual folder), or 2) put the filename in the URL (http://www.mydomain.com/inasp.net)
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.