Unanswered: Load table - can I split table in 3 or 4 parts somehow

Hello all!

I'm trying to find out how to load 24GB table. Temp space available for that is 12GB. As I need aproximatelly double space for temp TS and at the moment don't have more than 12GB, is there any possibility to load only first third of table and than continue with second and than the last third?

I can't find how to do that.
    Thank you in advance.

NNicole

Table is in IXF format - not del, unfortunetly...

Rowcount and restartcount parameters in the LOAD Utility may provide the solution ( refer DB2 Command reference for the usage).

Please let me know how you get round this problem

So I finished with load and this is what I found out - if someone need this information.
    If my exported table is in del or asc format that does not make problems. I could split it and just load 3 times.
    But table in ixf format was not possible to split. There is no restartcount possibility for load. And rowcount gives possibility to load first n rows, but not from 10th to 15th row, for example.
    Restart I coudn't find out how to manage since it was not redirection of tablespaces ...

So, at the end I found extra discs.... I needed 1,5 times more for temp TS.
    And it didn't succed with one big temp TS and three small. When the first one (small one)was full it didn't conutinue with other- it stopped with the same massage. So I split temp TS and made them equal.