Unanswered: compile error for form events

I've been working with a form for a while and "all-of-a-sudden" the event procedures for the form itself are causing an error. Here's the error:

The expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the same name.

*The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure].

*There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro.
    If I remove the code for the On Open event (actually, just remove the words [Event Procedure] from the form's On Open property) then it gets past the On Open event and gives me the same exact error for the On Current event. If I remove the On Current procedure, the form opens, but gives me the same exact error for the KeyUp event )when a key is pressed).

Etc, etc. for the Form level events.

I've tried to research this error and Microsoft says it is caused by having a sub-routine named RecordExit(), but I don't have that. I also can't find any duplication of procedure names except for Private Sub's in different form modules.

If you've had any experience with this error, please chime in. I need to use form level events on this form!

Thanks in advance,
    David

Reactivate your events and then "View Code" and recompile.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Figured it out, thanks