Unanswered: A Parameter is being asked for

I just been upgraded to about 75 records and I am using an SQL statement to run a query on a report open. The records have teams to which they are in. So the report I am working with asks forr the team but also another field that isn't in the query or report. Any ideas why it is asking for it? If I pass a null to that second parameter, I get the correct result still.

I also have a handy dandy form that holds my reports. Is there a way that I can slap in a combo to lets the user pick the team on that form, and its applied correctly (i.e., all, team A, team b)? Finally can the header be dynamic such that if all is picked it say's all records blah blah report, or if Team A is picked it's team A blah blah report. Thanks!
    Ryan
    My Blog

Have you checked the data source for each of the controls on your report. I'd look at any combo boxes that use queries for data sources. If it's not in the underlying query for the report, then it has to be one of the controls. (Assuming you don't have any onOpen events for your report.)

Magee

Ah I got it. I have an Iif statement. The records have a grade, and if the grade is a certian thing, the grade should be displayed also...I have had that going for a while and havent had that pop up....
    Ryan
    My Blog

It is the iif statement....If i take it it out it works fine, if I copy it from another report (exactly the same) I get asking for that value, meanwhile on all others it just checks the Iif statement and outputs correctly...
    Ryan
    My Blog