Question Unanswered: Iterating through subform objects

Hi,

I have a button on my main form, which, when clicked, I would like to iterate through each record in the subform (it's not a datasheet, but a tabular form) and set the checkbox for each record to be ticked (i.e. -1) but I haven't a clue how to do this!

Thanks

Could you not set the button_click event to run an Update Query
    "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."

Sorry I think I had a stupid moment there, what I meant to say was; the button (in the main form) checks that all the checkboxes are ticked (by running a query in vba) and then ticks off another box (in a different table) to say the review is complete. I now want to set the checkboxes in the subforms to be locked, so the user cannot change them again, making the review incomplete, but the log of the review would still show complete.

Hope that makes sense

is the sub form a continuous form?
    "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."

Yes, it's a continuous form

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't find how I did it before. firstly, you need to setfocus to something on the subform, for example we'll say the subform is called TestSub, a text box called TestText and the check box as TestCheck all on the subform, and this is the code

Me![TestSub].Form![TestText].SetFocus
    Me![TestSub].Form![TestCheck].Enabled = False

Superb. Worked a treat. Thanks!

Not a problem, glad to help.