Unanswered: Mail Merging pictures

Hiya

Don't know if this is more of a Word query than an access one but thought i'd try nonetheless. As part of my database, I want to mail merge sections to produce a process form in Word (must be in word).

This process form is more or less a CV with lots of other information. The CV must have a photo on it.

I have programmed a similar document in Access (in a report) that works fine with the photo, though I'm trying to produce the same sort of thing in word now.

I used a guide at http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=126 to do it. I linked my mail merge to access, the mail merge works fine but the picture doesn't appear even after ctrl & A and f9.. all it does is display the text

So this is what I've typed, "photoref" being the field in the table where the pics are referenced e.g. "me.jpg"

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "H:\\photodir\\{Mergefield photoref}" /d }

All it does is display the text value of the photo i.e. "me.jpg" so it's reading it but the includepicture command doesn't seem to make any difference. The spacing is all correct too

All it does is display in the merge as

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "H:\\photodir\\me.jpg }

any ideas?

much thanks

oh i'm using 2000 for access and word if that helps

finally worked out why it wasn't working. Needed to press alt & f9 to get rid of the fields and THEN do the ctrl+A & f9 to show them

gonna be fun automating that!