Unanswered: Is it possible to have an Option Group for selected items in a Subform?

I am new to access and I am not even sure how to word this but here goes…

I have an Orders Database that has one hitch in it that I am not sure how to resolve. The problem is that Four (4) of the Material items in my Orders Table have three options to choose from. For instance:

Qty Material Price Total
    2 Bay Window $100 $200
    Aluminum Copper Shingle

1 Chimney $75 $75
    Prefab Brick Middle Brick

I designed a Main Form with Customer Information with a Subform for the Orders Information. To add to this, more than one option can be chosen. My question is this, how can I make these options for only four of the items in the orders subform. I am lost. Should I have used a different design for the database? This would have been pretty straight forward if not for this problem. I hope that this is clear, if not let me know and I will try to explain it better.

Geesh, I can't even figure out how to format this post. I hope someond can help me.

Thanks
    Anne

The problem is that Four (4) of the Material items in my Orders Table have three options to choose from.
    You will need to store the options for items that have options. Typically this would be done with a table. For example if you have an items table [tblItem] you could make a table [tblOptions] and list options related to items in your items table, a one-to-many relationship. This would provide the data for use in your form.

how can I make these options for only four of the items in the orders subform. I am lost.
    When you have the Options table in place you can use a list box to show 4 or any number of options related to an item. A multi-select list will allow selection multiple items.

Should I have used a different design for the database?
    This can not be determined without knowing how your database is constructed. At the least to meet your requirement you would want to use a table for the Item Options which will give fexability to add options to items as needed.

I hope someone can help me.
    A trip to the book store for a good Access Basics book and a little weekend study time will clear up much confusion and get you headed in the right direction. Almost all MS Access books will devote a chapter or two to Database concepts that is very important to understand how to organize your data for a Relational Database format.
    ~

Bill