Visual Basic needs its own forum.

The "Delphi, Visual Basic, C etc" forum is dominated with Visual Basic posts. Please split VB into its own forum (or "Delphi, C, etc" into its own forum).

True. Or, just provide a link to another INet interactive site - XTreme VB Talk. They have (among others) a forum devoted to VB database programming.
    Last edited by loquin; 08-24-04 at 19:23.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

I double it

Yeah I completely agree and double the notion. It would be good to have a seperate section for VB. I would also like to have a section for ERP. This section would deal with ERP and its latest developments.

The Visual Basic forum has been created, and all threads from Delphi, VB, C etc with VB or Visual Basic in the title have been moved to the new foru.

Thanks!

-PatP

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Elledge
    The Visual Basic forum has been created, and all threads from Delphi, VB, C etc with VB or Visual Basic in the title have been moved to the new foru.
    Wow! Thanks for the quick action! I wish I could get this kind of service from more people.