Question Unanswered: Date selection with Enterprise

Hey Everyone!

I have tried everything I can think for this and researched for ages. Maybe I am missing the obvious. I would like to change the input of a date parameter within enterprise from (YYYY,MM,DD,HH,MM,SS) to (DD,MM,YYYY, HH,MM,SS)

Is this possible?? I am from Australia and our date format is different to alot of other places!

Thanks soooo much if you can help me!

Hi Planbtp,

The format for the date entry on a parameter is picked up from the settings on your system.

In the control panel / regional options / date tab - Select the setting you need and this will then be the one used when selecting the date in parameters in Crystal.

It's not much good if you don't want to change the settings on the machine but I believe it is the only way short of front ending your report with something like VB and passing the parameters across.

nomis (simonl)

Cool

Hi,
    if you have this problem in CR, its because CR is a little bit like a woman:
    Look at the help and you will find that it likes the Years in upper case, but all other letters in lower case...
    Hope that helps you (or anyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by planbtp
    Hey Everyone!

I have tried everything I can think for this and researched for ages. Maybe I am missing the obvious. I would like to change the input of a date parameter within enterprise from (YYYY,MM,DD,HH,MM,SS) to (DD,MM,YYYY, HH,MM,SS)

Is this possible?? I am from Australia and our date format is different to alot of other places!

Thanks soooo much if you can help me!