Unanswered: DB2 7.1 db2look output missing data

DB2 7.1 Service pack 3 on an E420R Solaris machine.

Hi there folks I have an odd problem i'm not sure how to go about fixing. I've recently upgraded my database to service pack 3. After this was completed it seems the .out file which is created after the command "db2look -d database -e -l -x -c -o db2_date.out -u database" is missing data it no longer displays tables like the same command used to before we installed service pack 3. It now displays what seem to be triggers. and is missing about 60kb of data that would be needed to recreate the tables. If anyone here is aware of something that may do this i'd love your help to sort it.

Olin.

WHy not try service pack 12. In about 40 more days, DB2 7.2 (7.1 with fixpack 3 or above) will no longer be supported by IBM.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

i'm not able to upgrade at this point. i'm not sure if it's bug in the service pack.

Whats odd is I don't get this error on windows boxes or linux machines with the same upgrades.
    Last edited by olin; 08-23-04 at 01:24.

Version 7, fixpak 3 (the first release of 7.2) has a lot more bugs than fixpak 12. You could check the APAR's in fixpak 12 which will list all bugs fixed in the each fixpak.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390