Unanswered: BCP Slower Standalone vs. A/P Cluster ???

I have an issue with the BCP util, it is extremely slow when running a BCP in to the same database on an A/P cluster vs. Standalone system. It is a vendor application, so I have little control as to what I can do. The BCP runs from a jobserver (remote) through the network, but it runs the same way in the standalone system, yet the process is about 10X as slow with the cluster, and the only diff is cluster vs. standalone.

SQLClusterName is specified in -S, not the active node, and it uses a trusted connection, not a local account. Is there anything about a cluster config that would cause the BCP to run slower ?

Any thoughts ??

Thanks,
    Paul

Try to add "-a32764" and see if that makes a difference.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

Thanks, but I also found out that the Cognos Jobserver (where BCP command is running from) is on a diff subnet than the sql cluster (data is going through a router) On the current standalone config, the jobserver and sqlserver are on the same subnet, also there are NETWORKIO status' for the BCP sessions when the Cognos publish is running, which may indicate a network problem.

Thanks,
    Paul

Thanks, did some initial testing with a 135K row sample, sped it up 5 fold, I am going to see if vendor can add this param to their gen'd BCPs.

Thanks Again,
    Paul