Unanswered: Confusion about datasources - CF/J2EE/db2

(from what I can tell we have db2 v8)

I inherited a simple ColdFusion application that was running against an Access database. One of my tasks was to get it to use a db2 database instead. We've got this first task done and I have had no problems using the db2 datasource with the ColdFusion application running on my PC.

My next task is to get the ColdFusion application running on one of our test servers. It is a linux server, running Websphere 5... I went into the ColdFusion Adminstrator and tried to setup the datasource, but I get this error:

Connection verification failed for data source: frsdb2
    []java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][DB2 JDBC Driver][DB2]PROGRAM NAME DEFAULT.DDTEKA 0X4A44424334444232 NOT FOUND IN PLAN null
    The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][DB2 JDBC Driver][DB2]PROGRAM NAME DEFAULT.DDTEKA 0X4A44424334444232 NOT FOUND IN PLAN null

I am not having much luck finding information about this error - and I am afraid I am not understanding something that should be fairly simple...

Should I even be trying to set up the datasource in the ColdFusion administrator screen...? I only assumed that because that is how I did it on my PC... or do I first need to identify this as a datasource to WebSphere somehow?

Does anybody else have any experience with ColdFusion in Websphere environment connecting to db2?

Thanks in advance if you can help!
    Carlin

OK - found the answer to my problem... within the setup of the data source, the logon and password I was using did not have privileges to create a 'package' in db2... (see, I predicted it would be something simple)