Unanswered: Changing tool bars on the fly

I have a quick question for anyone who knows about toolbars

My system uses different screens and depending on which screen you are on, certain toolbar buttons are available - when I open a form that is used as a lookup, I change the buttons that are available.

I have been noticing that my screens appear to "bounce" when it is closing one toolbar and opening a different one for a new screen.

Does anyone know how to make this more seamless. I would like to make the forms pleasing to the users.

Thanks,
    pbare

What do you mean by "bounce"?
    The only failure is not trying to do it.

Toolbars

Moving from one form to another does not appear seamless

When I go from the screen that shows my Master information to my details, you can see when the toolbar for the master screen is closed and when the one for the details screen is opened.

I have taken on a legacy Paradox app was trying to clean up some of the esthetics for the users.

pbare

You may want to look at the delayscreenupdates command, and if you're creating toolbars by code, be aware that you should make a toolbar visible only if it's not, so that it doesn't flicker.

Also take into account the property "standard menu" under the windows styles of the form.
    The only failure is not trying to do it.