Unanswered: FE-BE vs Web Access Configuration

I have been handed a database created by another. Over the years it has experienced scope creep resulting in a BIG mess.

The database is used by ~100 people, but traffic is light (most people use it a couple times a week for 5-10 minutes each session). Current configuration is FE-BE with some (about 40%) user's using local FE and the rest using network FE.

I have to decide if I want to fix the original or start new.

My Question: If I start new, should I use the FE-BE configuration or would it be better to use web access pages?

I have a lot of experience with FE-BE but no experience with web access pages.

Any suggestions/comments/etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    bc301

My Question: If I start new, should I use the FE-BE configuration or would it be better to use web access pages?

I have a lot of experience with FE-BE but no experience with web access pages.

Any suggestions/comments/etc would be greatly appreciated.
    I have not used the Data Access Pages, in any case I think you will be far better off with a FE-BE configuration. Data Access Pages should be able to work with a BE, I think they'd have to. You should ask some questions about how the data will be used to form your decision.

Are all users on your network?
    Moving users to the Network FE will reduce update requirements and ensure latest version
    Do all users have MS Access?
    Easier to output raw access but easier for users to tamper with the DB if security is not in place
    Are you using any Access Run time now?
    Data Access pages could eliminate run-time setup
    Do users have requirements for remote access?
    If you need remote access, this is a strong argument for the Web Interface
    ~

Bill