Hi!

I have a ticket system which I am creating IN VBA and Access. I have a master table, which holds ticket information:

Ticket ID, Customer ID, Problem Description, Etc...

and there is also a sub-table (if you will) which holds "worklog" information, which is all the work that goes into each ticket, and this table is linked to the master table by the TicketID. This table has

TicketID (linked to main ticket), WorklogID (autonumber), Worklog Description, etc...

If a customer or technicain is looking at the ticket, I have already created a button which will create a new WorklogID linked to the main TicketID, and it stores properly... but I need a way for technicians or end users to view ALL the worklog info already in the ticket, without being able to edit it.

I was thinking that a textbox on the form, locked, would be able to hold this information, and I know how to dump ONE recordset field into a textbox, but is there a way to dump multiple recordsets and multiple fields into a textbox?

I'm thinking the best way for this to be viewed would be something like:
<WORKLOG DATE/TIME ENTERED> | <ENTERED BY> (linebreak)
<WORKLOG INFO..................................>
<hard break>
<WORLOG DATE2/TIME ENTERED2> | <ENTERED BY2> (recordset to info)
<WORKLOG2 INFO...................................>
etc.. etc...

Is there a way to dump said information in, and then append to the textbox, easily?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'm only a beginner!
Thanks so much in advance!

-Matt-
www.comperfection.com