Unanswered: Recordset Question (I Think)

Can someone please take a peek at this sample database and help me to fix it up.

I want to be able to select a name from the combobox and have the records for that person appear in the form. Right Now the subform remains on the original record and just the name changes.

Also is it possible in a datasheet subform to stop it from adjusting it's width, I find the sudden shifting and appearance of the scrollbar to be startling.

Perplexed
    Attached Files Attached Files

You must add an Unbound combobox (call it selectid) the same as the name box (but not associated with name(<-don't use reserved words as variables))
    then change the record source of the mainform to
    SELECT tblEmployees.*
    FROM tblEmployees
    WHERE (((tblEmployees.EmployeeID)=[Forms]![frmEmployees]![selectid]));
    and add an after update event to the selectid as me.requery

Thank You

Thank You Flash Gordon, Seems to be working for me.

I know that I have inadvertantly developed some bad habits. It is probably obvious that I had some time on my hands and bought a book, signed up for this forum and have been teaching myself as I go. I recently found the importance of naming things in a logical manner but had not thought about using the word name. probably why I had some trouble with a report printing current record and had to rename some things before it would work. Wish that I could blame some things on nutty customers but at this point I am my own crazy customer.

I appreciate your help.

Perplexed