Unanswered: Exporting from DB2 OS/390 V6.2 to DB2 LUW V7 or V8

I can connect to DB2 for OS/390 V6.2 from a DB2 Windows client (version 7 or 8) and do certain funtions (select, etc). But when I try an export (of an DB2 OS/390 table) from the version 7.2 or version 8.1 DB2 client, I get an error message saying that the function (export) is not supported with a down level server (DB2 for OS/390 version 6.2).

Has anyone exported from DB2 for OS/390 6.2 to a DB2 Windows client (version 7 or 8)?
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Have you tried the UNLOAD/LOAD utilites?

The UNLOAD utility is not available until version 7 (DB2 for OS/390). I am trying to acess version 6 (yes it is still supported).
    M. A. Feldman

DSNTIAUL is an UNLOAD utility available with Version 6. It will also accept WHERE and ORDER BY clauses.

DSNTIAUL outputs numeric data in packed decimal or binary format (depending on column type) using EBCIDIC characters.

Are there DB2 LUW file modifiers that will accept the EBCDIC data, even for the character columns (this assumes that I download the file as binary with no EBCIDIC to ASCII translation)?

If I download the file using EBCIDIC to ASCII translation, doesn't that distort the packed decimal and binary output from DSNTIAUL?
    M. A. Feldman