Unanswered: Problem Exporting PDF/Registering DLLs

I ran service pack 3 for v8.5 last week, now I can't seem to export to PDF. Export to other formats (Excel, rtf) works okay. When I try to PDF, I get error: "Failed to export the report."

Per B.O. support site, I registered exportmodeller.dll, but other specified DLLs are not registering. In particular:

u2fwordw.dll
    crxf_pdf.dll

When I try to register, getting this message:
    "[filename] was loaded, but the DLLRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered."

Any knowledge/assistance on this would be appreciated, as I send about 95% of our reports through Adobe!

Thanks,
    stinsman

export to pdf fails

this is issue with win 98 that i know
    i1 thing to check
    do you have any image field on your report?
    if yes then make sure that image is not null i mean there must be some value(image ) in that field

and if you are getting from databse then set condition
    right click on field and go to format and ther set condition for suppress
    isnull(report.image)
    so if image is null then it wil suppress field

if you apply all the patches and stuff then shouldn't be prob cuz thats what i did

if nothing works then best is to ask business objects (crystal reports guys)

Nilesh

If you get an error message to the effect that the DllRegisterServer entry-point cannot be found, then there is something wrong with the request: the DLL apparently isn't an OCX. Contact technical support.
    ChimneySweep(R): fast, automatic
    table repair at a click of the
    mouse! http://www.sundialservices.com