Question Unanswered: Access Query with IIF

I have a query that has historically worked great when I used a single value. I recently changed the source (cbo_SelectQueue) to accept multiple values. Now my queries no longer work. Can anyone help out?

an example of cbo_SelectQueue results could be 1,2,3 (where each is a separate value). There are many many possible selection choices.

The intent is that if the field has any of the values the user selected then the field should not be displayed. Otherwise, if the result is not one of the selected, then it should appear on the report.

TIA

Current Code:
    FIELDNAME: IIf(([TABLE].[FIELD]=([forms]![FORMNAME]![cbo_SelectQueue])),Null,[TABLE].[QUEUES])

Provided Answers: 1
    what is it returning?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Returning Value

It runs the query, but the field just shows #Error

Is the data type for [TABLE].[FIELD] a number? If not then you need quotes around your reference:

IIf([TABLE].[FIELD]="'" & [forms]![FORMNAME]![cbo_SelectQueue] & "'",Null,[TABLE].[QUEUES])

Another possibility is you have something misspelled.

The value being passed is numeric. The problem is if I pass the value as a literal:

FIELDNAME: IIf(([MYTABLE].[FIELDNAME]=1) OR ([TABLE].[FIELD]=2),Null,[TABLE].[QUEUES])

The field will properly null all instances of Field where value is 1 or 2.

With the code I listed below that passes the identical value, I either get #error or all field values are nulled.